Monday, March 1, 2010

this time i mean it, it's a forreal thing.

i know excuses, excuses. But this time i really mean it. i am giving up, throwing in the towel. truely putting an end to it all. if he wants this, by all means chase it. i need to stop putting him as my first to everything. it's like a bad addicition. when i'm sad or lonely he's the first one i go running too. it's like people that overeat when they are bored, or neverless, it's pathetic. a really good and loved friend once said to me, never make somebody a priority, when they only put you as their option. it really is that unhealthy. along with my eating patterns and the fact that i havent been working out, so no more excuses around the table. i need to get my shit straight. im starting my diet, and im starting the excercizing. and most importantly, i'm quitting the boy, from now only no running, and no back tracking. if you want it come and get it, cause chances are if you don't come to me, i wasn't heading your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment