Wednesday, January 27, 2010

stuck in an uncomfortable situation

i never felt so miss directed in my entire life. like what do i plan on doing? certainly not working at subway forever. nowayatall. i fucking hate it there. but really its a job, and there are none out there these days so i feel like i should suck it up. they give me shit hours though, and i feel like i have to become there bitch to stay there. sometimes i look at others that are going to college and am like, damnnn i should have done that. but college wasn't me, it still isn't. i wanna do something, some type of class that shows me a light on the way to an actual life other than "crack head" status. .. we had one of them at my job, four kids, a million babydaddys, and rather buy herself drugs than her kids christmas gifts. that isn't going to be me. not at all. i am determined to make a nice cushy life for myself when i grow up. i wanna be able to do the things that my parents do and so on. nice trips, fun vacations, all the good life. i wanna be able to take a week off from work and still have money. this lifestyle i understand takes a while. it takes patience and time. i would be more okay with this if i had some type of direction i was going in, but i don't. so for now i feel a bit stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment